Director of Ministerial Licensing
In September 2017, Jim Bolich was appointed Director of Ministerial Licensing, while also pastoring the Prince Street UB church in Shippensburg, Pa. He carves out 5-10 hours a week for this role.
Jim’s responsibilities include:
- Chair the Pastoral Ministry Leadership Team.
- Help licentiates through the license and ordination process.
- Evaluate schools and courses against the core topics necessary for national conference license and ordination.
- Evaluate transcripts in a timely manner and communicate with candidates.
- Recruit instructors to develop the courses that are not readily available through colleges.