UB Associate Staff Summit
Date: May 7-11, 2018
Location: Daytona Beach, Fla.
The Associate Staff Summit is held every two years. It is designed for persons in UB churches working in such staff roles as pastoral care, assimilation, adult education, visitation, counseling, missions, discipleship, children’s ministry, etc. It is NOT for senior pastors. Youth ministers and worship/music ministers have their own summits.
Registration will open in early 2018.
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn
2225 S Atlantic Ave
Daytona Beach Shores, FL 32118
Registration includes lodging, meeting costs, 4 breakfasts and some dinners.
- $100 per person (for the week). We’ll put you in a room with another attendee.
- $200 per person (for the week). For a private room (by yourself or with your spouse).
You are responsible for:
- Transportation to and from Daytona
- Lunch on your own, some dinners.
- Hotel incidentals and extra days (before or after the summit).
The Associate Summit qualifies for 20 hours of continuing education.
For More Information:
Associate Summit contact: Craig Mickey, Pastor of Assimilation & Athletics at Emmanuel Community Church (Fort Wayne, Ind.).