2018 UB Youth Workers Summit
This is an annual event of encouragement and training for persons in youth ministry. It is available for the lead youth ministry workers (fulltime, part-time, or volunteer) in every United Brethren church. About 25 youth persons usually attend. The most recent edition was held April 23-27, 2018, in Daytona Beach, Fla.
The Summit is a great time of networking with other youth leaders and being encouraged by others who are in the trenches of youth ministry. They enjoy the beach, the golf course, and incredibly beautiful weather, along with the chance to slow down and step away from the constant demands of youth ministry.
Cost (in 2018)
- $25 remote attendee (I have my own lodging)
- $120 per person (will share room with another attendee)
- $240 per couple staying in same room
- $360 per person with private room
What was Included (2018)
- Hotel stay for 4 nights.
- Daily hot breakfast buffet.
- 3 hosted dinners and seminars with guest speakers.
What wasn’t Included (2018)
- Transportation to and from Daytona
- Lunches and one dinner
- Hotel incidentals
- Spending money