Through the registration process, you can purchase meal tickets for lunch and dinner (not breakfast) at The Oaks, an all-you-care-to-eat dining facility a very short walk from the meeting place. Choose which meals you want each day (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday).
- Adult meal tickets: $10 per meal.
- Youth (ages 8-12) meal tickets: $6.75 per meal.
- Child (age 4-7) meal tickets: $5.25 per meal.
Kids age 3 and under eat free with a purchased adult meal.
The all-inclusive pricing covers food, drinks, and desserts. The facility includes:
- Fresh, made-from-scratch meal options.
- Brick Oven Pizza area.
- Deli station.
- Hot organic items with vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free choices.