Ministry Leaders Summit
The Ministry Leaders Summit is for United Brethren persons serving in staff positions in United Brethren churches. This includes such roles as pastoral care, youth, worship, assimilation, adult education, visitation, counseling, missions, discipleship, children, etc. It is NOT for senior pastors.
Previously, two separate events were held–the annual Youth Worker Summit, and an Associate Summit for other persons in staff roles. This year, we are combining the two events.
Begins: Monday, May 4, 2020 (begins with dinner at 6 pm)
Ends: Friday, May 7, 2020 (checkout)
The Ministry Leaders Summit occurs at the same time as Pastor Summit 3 to accommodate shared travel of staff and pastor.
Aku Tiki Inn by Best Western, 2225 S. Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach Shores, FL
- $160: if you share a room with someone
- $320: for a single-occupancy room
Included in the Registration Cost
- 4 nights lodging
- 3 sponsored dinners
- A beachfront pizza night
- Daily full hot breakfast
- Hotel incidentals
- Extra activities and meals
Available for Purchase
Up to two extra nights, pre and/or post event, at $114 plus tax per night, per room
Monday. Dinner, worship and prayer at UBIC Holly Hill (560 Flomich, Holly Hill).
Tuesday. Service project. Mini golf at Congo River Golf (sponsored by Huntington University). Pizza , games, and prizes.
Wednesday. Morning sessions and breakouts. Sponsored dinner at local restaurants.
Thursday. Morning sessions and breakouts. Sponsored dinner at local restaurants. Final session and communion.
Terry Linhart, author of “The Self-Aware Leader.”
US Bishop, UB Global, and Huntington University
Registration: Things to Know
- Registrations must be confirmed by March 1 to guarantee a spot.
- Registrations will close on April 1.
- Cancellations prior to April 1 will be refunded, less a processing fee.
- Cancellations from April 1 to May 1 will be partially refunded or transferred to another attendee.
- Cancellations after May 1 or no-shows will not be refunded.