PASTORAL MINISTRY HANDBOOK | CHAPTER 2
UB Ministerial Association
The United Brethren Ministerial Association exists to do the following:
1. Recognize all persons licensed as United Brethren in Christ ministers by the Pastoral Ministry Leadership Team.
2. Secure the credentials of a minister who leaves a church and hasn’t yet been placed at a new United Brethren church.
3. Secure the credentials of a United Brethren minister who is not a member of a local United Brethren church.
4. Provide ongoing credentials for licensed United Brethren ministers who serve in ministry areas with no local United Brethren church nearby.
5. Clarify the membership status of pastors and spouses at the local church in which they serve.
1. All persons credentialed by the Pastoral Ministry Leadership Team are automatically members of the United Brethren Ministerial Association.
2. All credentialed ministers and spouses have full membership privileges in the congregation they serve.
3. All credentialed ministers must submit annual reports to the bishop’s office.
4. Persons holding local church and lay minister licenses are not members of the United Brethren Ministerial Association.